Where is Briar Creek Located?
Briar Creek Vineyards is South of Tyler off Hwy 69 between Bullard and Whitehouse. We are 6 miles East of Hwy 69 S off Hwy 344 on CR 2180 (Yarbrough Lane)
What are your Hours of Operation?
Briar Creek Vineyards is a working winery and vineyard. Our tasting room is open on Saturdays from 2-6p.m. or by special appointment. Small groups have gathered for meetings and programs by appointment.
Where can the wines be purchased?
They can be purchased locally at some stores and, of course, here at the winery. A few of the local restaurants also carry our wines. Learn about our Wine Club below to enjoy our wines regularly.
Can I schedule a tasting or tour?
Tasting and tours are part of the experience on Saturday afternoons. Come for a glass or sample all 7 of our wines.
How many wines does Briar Creek produce?
We currently have 7 labels: 3 dry reds, a Chardonnay, 3 slightly sweet (Rose, Red, and Blanc) wines. Except for chardonnay, our grapes are grown and wine is produced and bottled entirely at our vineyard.
- 15% discount on all wine at the winery
- Free pouring for tastings at Briar Creek
- Quarterly pick-up parties (themed lunches or dinners)notified by text, email or phone
- Choose minimum of 3 bottles quarterly (may opt for 6 or 12 as well!)
Enjoy selections from our 7 labels:
- Texas Two Step – fruity yet bold dry red; blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes
- Trio – versatile dry red table wine from 3 grapes, predominantly sangiovese grape
- Syrahndipity – fruit-forward spicy dry red wine, predominantly Syrah grape
- Chardonnay – dry, fruity unoaked
- Sweet Briar Blanc – slightly sweetened chardonnay with a peach essence
- Sweet Briar Rose – slightly sweetened, light, from blended reds
- Sweet Briar Red – slightly sweetened red
- You choose or we choose! Contact will be made for credit card information.